Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Attributes of God - God is Faithful - Part IV

So you may be asking what does my moving have to do with Genesis 1:1-31?  Good question.  I believe this passage illustrates God's faithfulness because, being the omnipotent and omniscient being He is, He has always known every little detail of our lives.  He has always known just exactly what it is that we we want and need for our time here on earth.  He also has always known what we will need to walk the paths He has laid before each of us.  He knows that He built within each of us a deep desire to love and trust Him.  So, in His faithfulness, when He created the heavens and the earth, He provided us with all we need.  We can count on Him to pay attention to every little detail of our lives.  As we walk through our lives we learn to lean on Him and trust Him for everything because He faithfully provided for us from the very beginning.

God knew from the beginning of time what my needs would be today.  He put a plan in place for me right then.  He put a plan in place for you, too.  With that in mind I know that I can trust Him with EVERY little detail of my life, even the difficult times I am walking through right this moment.  His faithfulness is the foundation for our trust in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment