Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Radio Silence"

Okay, we are only a few miles from the Mexican border so I am close to going radio silence until Sunday morning.  Please pray for my team members and me as we build these homes for Tijuana's homeless.  Please pray for our hands and our hearts, that we are willing to do the Lord's work and follow the paths He is laying before each of us.  As we are going out to bless these ten families we in return will receive blessings from the Lord.  Pray that we are able to humble ourselves and not impose our personal wills and expectations on this experience.  Pray that the Lord will open our minds and our hearts. Pray that this experience will be used as a launching point for new worldwide missionaries. All of this to glorify the name of Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. We will keep you in our prayers.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. I invite you to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
    Wing Dings and More

    ReplyDelete