Tuesday, November 23, 2010

His Faithfulness

So in my last post I spoke about a spiritual attack I have been under for the past 6 weeks or so.  I also spoke of my behavior, how I am ashamed of it, that I have been willfully sinning.  I also spoke of how I found myself at the feet of Jesus, begging for His help.  He has been faithful, as I knew He would be.  His grace and mercy are covering me as I struggle with this.  The temptation is still there but He has been walking with me through it and I have not succumbed to it since I asked Him for help.  I know that this is just a battle, not the entire war, but I am so grateful for His faithfulness and for His help.  I post this not to brag but to shout about how the praise and the glory all belong to Jesus!  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment