Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eternality

I have a stack of notes on my desk that discuss God's eternality.  I was putting together a blog for this evening but left the notes on my desk when I left the office tonight.  I had a number of things to do this evening, I paid my first month's rent for my new apartment (I am moving this coming weekend) and then I needed to come home, do laundry and pack.  I need to pack not only for my move but also for my mission trip next week.

God had other plans for me.  He is good with that.

I took the rent check to my new landlord and we ended up talking for a while.  I'm renting the master suite in her house and I'm thinking I am really going to like her.  She is a Christian and she is also a painter.  For those of you who don't know me, I am a watercolor artist.  Anyways, I think God chose a wonderful new home for me.  I believe I will find peace at this new place.

When I got home I started doing laundry and packing.  In the middle of all that my son (who I currently live with) and his girlfriend came home.  We ended up talking about many things, talking about my new living situation and clearing the air about some misunderstandings.  It was a good talk, I'm feeling like I will be leaving on much better terms with my son than I previously thought. 

The point of this?  Once I am finished with God is Eternal I want to talk about God is Faithful.  He sure demonstrated that to me this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment